Live Online Yoga Classes
We at Arogya Yogashala are determined to bring you a perfect yoga experience right in your home. To help you carry on with your yoga practice in line with the COVID-19 social distancing norms, we have started live yoga classes aimed to keep you in the best of spirits.
Crafted and guided by experienced and exceptional yoga masters, our live yoga classes online give you the flexibility and the opportunity to progress in the path of self-improvement and self-discovery from the coziness of your home.
Types of Online Yoga Classes at Arogya Yogshala
We intend to bring you what is best for you and what you truly need. For this reason, we offer the best yoga classes online in two categories.
Online Private Yoga Classes or One to One Classes
The benefit of our one on one live streaming yoga classes are:
- You receive the full attention and focus from the instructor during your yoga session.
- One on one live yoga classes are excellent for beginners where you can learn at your own pace.
- Schedule a yoga class whenever you want with no time constraints.
- Tailor the class to your limitation, goals, and health concerns.
- The instructor will focus on only you, carefully and skilfully guide you from the start until the end of the yoga class and make sure you have the best yoga experience.
Online Group Yoga Classes
Our group live stream yoga classes are perfect for you if you enjoy practicing with fellow yogis and delving deep into yoga with a beautiful yoga community. As the beautiful Buddhist chant goes:
BUDDHAM SARANAM GACCHÃMI
DHAMMAM SARANAM GACCHÃMI
SANGG̣HAM SARANAM GACCHÃMI
Which means I take refuge in the Buddha, I take refuge in dharma, and the last line means I take refuge in community (Sangham).
Benefits of practicing group live yoga classes online:
- You experience the power of group energy. The energy shared between all in group yoga classes is powerful, motivating, and can push us further.
- Group practice motivates us to be more consistent and show up in class to practice with fellow yogis.
- Support and connection with fellow yogis from all around the world make yoga practice more worthwhile and valuable.
- Practicing with a group helps build and foster a sense of community and belonging. As Charles Eisenstein says, “Enlightenment is a group activity.”
Variety of Subjects to Keep You Inspired through Live Yoga Classes
Online Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga
Hatha yoga involves holding static poses for several counts and is slow and steady in its progression. Ashtanga yoga involves moving in a particular set of asanas in a dynamic flow. We will cover the eight limbs of Ashtanga yoga, which are the foundation and essential building blocks of yoga.
The eight limbs of Ashtanga yoga are:
- Yama (abstinence) – Moral imperatives that suggest what not to do – the “don’ts.”
- Niyama (observances) – Virtuous habits and observances – the “dos”
- Asana (postures) – Yogi’s body movements and postures
- Pranayama (breathing) – Yogic breathwork
- Pratyahara (withdrawal) – Withdrawal of one’s sense within
- Dharana (concentration) – One-pointed concentration
- Dhyana (meditation) – Contemplation and reflection
- Samadhi (absorption) – Coming into union within
Both these yoga styles, Hatha and ashtanga yoga, help develop stability, dynamism, strength, and flexibility, amongst other benefits.
Pranayama Classes Online
Pranayama is breathwork. Prana means the breath and the various pranayamas (breath exercises) help in regulating breath (life-force) throughout the body. Optimum regulation of the breath through the body and in the right way is key to vitality, clarity, and excellent health.
Below are different kinds of pranayama we will be practicing:
- Abdominal breathing,
- Thoracic breathing,
- Clavicular breathing,
- Yogic breathing,
- Nadi Shodhan,
Live Meditation Classes
Our online yoga training will introduce you to the ancient science of meditation. Meditation, meaning ‘dhyana,’ is one of the eight limbs of Ashtanga yoga and comes later in the process of yoga. The first step is to calm and open the body through asana practice.
- Drastic reduction in stress levels
- Meditating regularly controls anxiety and promotes emotional well being
- Meditation also enhances self-awareness and increases concentration
- Promotes mental, physical and spiritual growth
- Helps cultivate kindness and compassion
Online Yoga Philosophy Sessions
Without yoga philosophy, the practice of yoga is incomplete. Yoga philosophy is the backbone of yoga. If the asana, pranayama, and meditation are the ‘how’ of yoga, then yoga philosophy is the ‘why.’
Why is it essential to live a truthful life? Why is it important to live a clean and honorable life? What is the meaning of life?
These and many other questions are answered through yoga philosophy. Our instructors refer to texts like Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, and Hatha Yoga Pradipika to touch briefly on yoga philosophy during the online classes.
Yoga Therapy Classes
Our online live yoga classes also include yoga therapy for those that have body pain, other health issues and want to work on healing that through the process of yoga. Online yoga therapy classes are also great for you if you want to learn more about healing the human body through yoga.
Yoga for Weight loss
Our online live yoga classes also focus on helping you lose weight or maintain your weight with the help of yoga asanas and breathwork. Our instructors are determined to help you achieve your weight loss goals with the help of yoga.
With our online yoga classes, you can now embark on your weight loss journey right from the comfort of your own home.
PDFs and E-Books
As a part of the online yoga program, we will provide you with pdfs and e-books as training materials for your self-study and practice.
The training material is for you to read at home and refer to during your self-study time.
You will receive many invaluable tips from our amazing instructors about how-to life a stress-free life, what is the best diet for a healthy life, and many other life-enhancing and simplifying suggestions and nudges.
Join Us Online on a Journey to Find Your Zen
In these fantastic live yoga classes, the instructors can guide you and see you. They can see where you can improve and guide you accordingly. With live classes, you are not missing out on anything, no matter where you are in the world.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced level practitioner, we offer the best online yoga training that can benefit you at all levels – physical, mental and spiritual. So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and experience the beauty and transformational power of yoga!