Learning yoga is a life-changing and profoundly transforming journey that purifies and transforms us on a soul level. This is precisely what we strive to offer in our 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Delhi.
Anyone who walks the path of true yoga knows that it requires unwavering devotion and persistence.
As it is not a comfortable journey to take, we at Arogya Yogshala intend to support you and guide you in building a solid foundation for you to walk on this path of yoga while you train to become an exceptional yoga teacher with us.
About 200 hour Yoga teacher training
In our 200 hour yoga teacher training in Delhi, India, we cover various practical and theoretical studies and train you to become a guiding light for others in the multiverse of yoga. We focus on Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga and dive deep into these ancient forms of yoga.
We also dive into yogic scriptures such a Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita and other scriptures to understand the theory behind yoga, to understand the meaning of yoga and the intricacy of this ancient multi-dimensional science and art.
We focus on the eight limbs of Ashtanga yoga which include the yamas, niyamas, asana, pranayama, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana and samadhi. In our 200-hour yoga TTC in Delhi, you will learn and experience the traditional and yogic lifestyle but also understand what it means to be a yogi in the 21st century.
We encourage you to bring your own creativity and soul intelligence to the classes and infuse them with your teaching style so that you grow into your own unique and divine version of your yogic self.
200 Hour yttc in delhi especially for you
- If you don’t have any prior experience in yoga, that is totally fine. This course is for beginners and practising yogis alike. If you are a beginner and yoga is something that calls out to your soul, this would be the perfect course for you.
- This course is for you if you want to acquire a yoga certification with yoga alliance. Arogya Yogashala is certified by Yoga Alliance and is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) under Yoga Alliance.
- This course is for you if you do not want to teach but just learn the ancient art and science of yoga. Our YTTC in Delhi will introduce you to yoga, the various yogic techniques and postures and give you the safe space to explore yourself through the yogic way.
Become a certified yoga teacher
- The first module consists of the Hatha yoga sun salutation practice, which will take place every day. All postures will be demonstrated with alignment and modifications.
- The second module consists of Shatkarmas, which will be demonstrated by our teachers first and then be practised by you.
- The third module consists of meditation and pranayama techniques. Both theory and practice will be emphasized.
- The fourth module consists of Mantra Chanting, where you will learn and experience the power of sound through various mantras.
- The fifth module consists of teaching methodology where you will be taught how to design a class and teach yoga.
- The sixth module consists of yoga anatomy where you will learn the connection between yoga, yogic asanas and the human body.
- The seventh module consists of yoga philosophy in which you will study various yoga scriptures and understand the depth of yoga.
Accomodation & Food
Our yoga teacher training course in Delhi is a residential and non-residential yoga course. You can choose to avail our accommodation service or continue with the choice of your own accommodation.
- Our accommodation facility is nearby to Zostel in Laxmi Nagar. The rooms are simple, basic and clean. All basic amenities like hot water, cupboards, clean bed sheets, blankets and pillows will be available in the room. The hospitable staff at the residential location will always be there to help you and will make sure your stay is comfortable and relaxed.
- The food provided will be based on the yogic principles, which include sattvic, vegetarian and healthy meals. The loving chefs at the residential location cook the food with love and care to nourish your body, mind and soul.
- There are also other plenty other comfortable accommodations nearby if you do not wish to go for our residential yoga course in Delhi.
Yoga alliance approved yoga school
- Arogya Yogashala is a Yoga Alliance certified school. We are a registered yoga school (RYS) under Yoga Alliance.
- Once you finish the 200-hour yoga teacher training in Delhi, you will receive a certification from us, and you will be a registered yoga teacher (RYT) under the approval of yoga alliance with proper accreditation.
Outcomes of joining 200 hour yttc in delhi
- You will learn how to teach with proper techniques and methods.
- You will learn many different yoga asanas, postures, meditation techniques, pranayamas, Shatkarmas and more.
- You will learn more about your true self.
- You will experience the power and magic of the Indian spirit and culture through yoga.
- You will experience life in the yogic way.
- Your mental, emotional and spiritual health will begin to heal and expand.
- You will experience self-compassion and kindness.
- You will be a certified yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance.
- You will experience a surge of confidence and an increase in self-awareness.