200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Course
As the world faces the health crisis of COVID-19, traveling to India and other country has stopped for the benefit of all. In these tumultuous and hard times, it is even more necessary now, to stay focused on our growth and development.
At Arogya Yogshala, we enable you to become a certified yoga teacher right from the comfort of your own space with the 200 hour online yoga teacher training course. With our online ttc course, you’ll be able to turn yourself into a complete yoga practitioner by learning under the guidance of our highly experienced teachers.
Our online yoga teacher training course will give you an in-depth and enlightening training to enable you to teach yoga in person as well as online.
About the 200 Hour Online Teacher Training Course at Arogya Yogshala
Our 200 hour online YTTC is designed to introduce you to the ancient world of yoga and take you deep into it. Doing a yoga teacher training course is a life-changing and transformational experience. It changes you from the inside out.
The online ttc is a perfect mixed bag of asanas, pranayama, meditation, adjustment & alignment techniques, anatomy, philosophy, Shatkarmas and more that will help you delve deep into the yogic world and develop a solid understanding. Our dedicated and highly experienced instructors will guide you in live online sessions and impart the sacred knowledge of yoga to you.
We will be with you from the beginning till the end and every step of the way and guide you in this transformational journey of becoming a certified yoga teacher.
Yoga Alliance Certified Online Yoga Teacher Training
Founded in 2015, Arogya Yogshala has transformed the lives of thousands of individuals from all over the world.
Maintaining our high standards, we are a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance. All our ttc course online are registered with Yoga Alliance. At the end of this course, you will be presented with a Yoga Alliance certification that will allow you to teach anywhere across the world.
Our registered Yoga School is loved and respected by all students who have studied and trained with us since 2015. We have trained thousands of students so far, and now during this worldwide emergency, we plan to take our ttc online and contribute to the wellbeing of the world.
Who is this Online TTC Course Idea for?
This course is for:
- Those who want to become teachers. This course is for those whose lifelong dream has been to become a yoga teacher and share the knowledge of yoga with those that wish to learn. This is the perfect opportunity for you to become a certified yoga teacher.
- The ttc online classes also ideal for parents and family members who want to learn yoga and teach others in their family. You don’t necessarily want to become a professional yoga teacher but just want to learn for yourself and your family? This is the perfect course for you.
- Our ttc online classes are also for those healers who wish to help others. It is for those that love to hold space for others and help others in their mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing. This course is perfect for you if you want to be of compassionate service to the world and its people.
Online Yoga Teacher Training Schedule and Timings?
Our expert yoga masters will conduct our ttc online course, and all classes will be held live on zoom.
Evening: 5-8 PM
Please make sure to attend all our classes to receive the full benefit of our online teacher training program.
Course Curriculum of the 200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training
1) Brief history and evolution of Yoga philosophy.
2) Principles and Fundamentals of Yoga
3) Yoga in different Scriptures (Geeta, Yoga Sutra, Hatha Pradipika, Shad Darshana)
4) Different Yogic Paths (Raj Yog, Bhakti Yog, Janana Yog, Karma Yog, Mantra Yog)
5) Discipline & Obstacles in Yoga
6) Life History & the Sadhana of Yogies
7) Introduction of Yogic Text Books
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- The Bhagwat Gita
- Hatha Pradeepika
- Gherand Samhita
- Shiva Samhita
8) Satkarma – Purification Techniques in Hatha Yoga & Mudras
9) Concept of Yogic Therapy
10) Fundamental Principles of Yoga
- Pancha Koshas
- Panch bhuta
- Panch Prana
11) Yogic management of common diseases
- Asana Meaning and Definition
- Classification of Asana
- Sun Salutation, Traditional
- Sun Salutation A & B, Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Yoga postures with alignment, adjustments, and modifications
- Sanskrit Terms/Names, Benefits, and Contraindications of Asana
- Breathing basics in AsanaAsana
Pranayama (Breathing Exercises):
- Basic Breathing observation and correction
- Breathing techniques to improve respiratory functioning
- Definition and meaning of pranayama
- Difference between breathing and pranayama
- Retention Ratio and practice of pranayama
- Breathing kriyas
- 8 Pranayamas
- Mantras with Meaning and significance
- Om meaning, recitation, the ratio of sound
- Mantras with their respective voice modulations
- Meaning and definition of Meditation
- Concentration Techniques
- Difference between Concentration
- Meditation Techniques
- Yoga Nidra
- Details Shatkarmas
- Needs and benefits of Shatkarmas
- Precautions during and after practices.
- Code of Conduct or Ethical guidelines for a Yoga Teacher
- Lesson plan, Sequencing of practices, feedback, Progression.
- Class management
- Art of Demonstrations, Assistance, Instructions, and correction
- Concept of Alignment, at all the possible level
PDFs, Videos, and much other study material will be provided to you during the teacher training course and will be with you even after the course is over. You can refer to these teaching materials even after the course is over.
Can you hear the calling of your soul?
In our 200-hour online yoga teacher training, our exceptional and highly qualified yoga masters will be devoted to imparting the divine knowledge of yoga in the best way possible. Even though ttc online courses are virtual and not in person, you wouldn’t feel as though you are missing out on something.
Our teachers will guide you, correct you when necessary in your postures and alignments, and they will make sure that you receive what you need to become an exceptional yoga teacher.
The world needs you and your brilliant heart, now more than ever. The world needs your passion and love for yoga, now more than ever. Can you hear the world calling out to you? Can you heal your soul calling out to you?