As Lailah Gifty Akita says, “If we seek solitary retreat, you will be more often refreshed.” We all need to retreat and go within from time to time to rest, to relax, to connect with our innermost self and to explore other aspects of our inner world.
The yoga retreats at Arogya Yogshala provide you that sacred and safe space where you can come to relax, connect to nature and your inner being. We offer three different types of retreats ranging from 3 days, 5 days and 7 days.
If you love traveling, why not invest in traveling with an added benefit of improving your health, mental, emotional, spiritual and physical wellbeing? Our yoga and meditation retreat is the perfect opportunity for you to explore your inner and outer worlds simultaneously. From delicious yogic meals to revitalizing practices to letting you take the perfect refuge away from the world of chaos, we will provide you a life-changing experience that’ll stay with you forever.
About the Yoga Retreat at Arogya Yogshala
Our yoga retreat in Rishikesh and yoga retreat in Delhi, India will give you the spiritual yoga experience you have been looking for. Arogya Yogshala offers the best yoga retreat in Rishikesh and Delhi.
The yoga retreat will include yoga asanas, meditation sessions, pranayama (breathwork), mantra chanting, and so much more that will help you de-stress and connect to the eternal soul that lives within.
Whether you are a beginner, an intermediate or advanced level practitioner, you will experience the healing you need in our yoga retreat at Arogya Yogashala. The word ‘Arogya’ itself means freedom from disease and that is precisely what we intend to bring to you through our yoga retreats.
In our wellness retreat, you will learn many things about yourself, about yoga, about nature and experience serene healing that your soul has been longing for. Our yoga retreat will provide you with a sacred space where you can connect to the eternal presence and remember the value of presence.
What’s the Plan?
- At our yoga retreat, you will learn, practice and experience the beauty and power of Hatha and Ashtanga yoga. Our experienced yoga teachers will guide you and teach you how to re-energize the body through different asanas.
- Living in the hustle-bustle of the city sometimes leaves us feeling confused and lost. Our pranayamas and breathing exercises will help you regain clarity of mind and body. The life-enhancing breathing techniques that you will learn at our yoga retreat in Rishikesh and Delhi will help you get in touch with the sacred breath of life.
- Along with yogic asanas and breathing technique, we will also dive into meditation and experience the bliss of meditation. Meditation, along with asana and pranayama, is the perfect combination to help you become stress-free, relaxed and experience deep peace in your mind, body and soul.
- Along with various yogic practices, we will also learn, study and understand the yogic philosophy behind all the practices. The practices are the ‘what and how’ of yoga, but the philosophy is the ‘why’ and backbone of yoga. We will dive into the ‘why’ to build a solid foundation of yoga.
- We will also dive into yoga therapy and understand the therapeutic effects and benefits of yoga.
- You will also enjoy ayurvedic therapies and massages to de-stress your mind and body.
- The retreat will also let you experience the beauty of the local culture and Mother Nature through sightseeing and other activities.
Food and Accommodation
Our yoga retreat will be held in our yoga retreat center in the respective cities.
- The rooms are simple, basic and clean. All basic amenities like hot water, cupboards, clean bed sheets, blankets and pillows will be available in the room. The hospitable staff at the residential location will always be there to help you and will make sure your stay is comfortable and relaxed.
- The food provided will be based on the yogic principles, which include sattvic, vegetarian and healthy meals. The chefs at the residential location cook the food with love and care to nourish your body, mind and soul.
Takeaways from Our Yoga Retreat
- Connection with nature: Mother Nature is where we come from, and it is in her sacred soil where we perish. She is our mother and connection to our mother is vital for our optimum mental, emotional, physical and emotional health. Our yoga retreat in Rishikesh is situated amid the ancient mountains and sacred fierce river of Ganga where you can connect to the loving and wild spirit of Mother Nature.
- Technology detox: you will have the time and space to forget about your phone and laptop for a couple of days. Even though technology offers many benefits, we have also become addicted to it. Our yoga and meditation retreat is the perfect opportunity for you to take a break from digital screens and connect to the screen of your soul amid the magic of Mother Nature and yoga.
- Master asanas, pranayama and meditation: Our yoga and meditation masters guide you through various yoga asanas, meditation practices and pranayama (breathwork) where you will experience these yogic techniques on deeper and newer levels.
Experience the yogic life: At our yoga retreat, you will eat yogic sattvic food, you will learn about yoga philosophy and various yogic techniques. You will experience how the yogis live, breathe and eat so that you can go back and start to embody a healthier and more mindful lifestyle for you and your family. Yoga in Sanskrit means ‘union’ and you will most definitely experience a union of your body, mind and soul at our yoga and meditation retreat.